For more than 40 years Indiana Sports Corp has been a leading civic organization advancing our community through sports. Indiana Sports Corp has played host to more than 500 national and international sporting events. These sporting events have led to over $4 billion in direct spending in our community over that time period. The Indiana Sports Corp helped elevate the city of Indianapolis from India-a-no-place to the “City Where Champions are Crowned.” Indiana Sports Corp has positively impacted the lives of hundreds of thousands of our citizens, especially our most precious citizens, our children. The Indiana Sports Corp has been and will continue to be a bedrock civic organization upon which the city of Indianapolis and the state of Indiana can continue to grow and flourish.
Since 1979, Indianapolis has hosted more than 500 national and international sporting events including Super Bowl XLVI in 2012, 18 U.S. Olympic Team Trials and NCAA Championship events in a variety of sports.
An unmatched history of successfully staging sporting events, including:
- Entire NCAA DI Men's Basketball Championship (2021)
- Super Bowl XLVI (2012)
- Eight NCAA Men’s Final Fours (1980, 1991, 1997, 2000, 2006, 2010, 2015, and 2021; event returns to Indianapolis in 2026)
- Three NCAA Women’s Final Fours (2005, 2011, and 2016)
- Ten Big Ten Football Championship Games (event returns through 2022)
- 11 Big Ten Men’s Basketball Tournaments (event returns in 2022)
- 24 Big Ten Women’s Basketball Tournaments (event returns through 2022)
- 18 U.S. Olympic Team Trials
- 1982 National Sports Festival
- 1987 Pan American Games
- 1991 World Gymnastics Championships
- 2002 FIBA World Basketball Championship
- 2004 FINA World Swimming Championships (25m)
- 2005 Solheim Cup
Partnerships keep Indiana Sports Corp strong. With the insight and expertise of key local organizations, we continue to develop Indianapolis as the premier destination for sports and business.
Become a Member
Make a Difference as an Indiana Sports Corp Member
Bring your Event to Indy
Hosting world-class sporting events since 1979.