July 25, 2020
8am - 12pm
Experience downtown Indianapolis like never before! The 2020 Indy Ultimate run/walk is set for Saturday, July 25 and is proud to be an Official Indianapolis Bicentennial Community Project.
New this year, a portion of all entries will be donated to the Indiana Restaurant and Lodging Association to support Indiana hospitality workers in need due to the impacts of COVID-19.
From running the bases at Victory Field, to kicking a field goal at Lucas Oil Stadium, participants will have unique experiences along this year's route, including new stops at Indy’s most iconic sports venues, arts and culture sites, and city landmarks.
2020 Course Options
- 6-mile loop - Enjoy unforgettable activities like running the bases at Victory Field and kicking a field goal at Lucas Oil Stadium among other unique experiences along this year's six-mile route. Stops include Indy’s most iconic sports venues, arts and culture sites and city landmarks. $10 of each registration will support hospitality workers.
- 3-mile loop - Starting at Monument Circle, participants will have the chance to interact with arts, culture, and military activations throughout the course. $5 of each registration will support hospitality workers.
- 3-mile virtual loop - Create your own Ultimate experience! All virtual participants will receive a medal and t-shirt, in addition to suggested routes that take you by Indy's iconic arts and culture sites, city landmarks, sports venues, and military history. $5 of each registration will support hospitality workers.
In addition to exclusive access to these experiences, all participants receive:
- T-shirt provided by adidas
- Indy Ultimate Finisher Medal
- Virtual Event Bag featuring exclusive discounts at Indy local businesses
Questions about the race or your registration? Email email@example.com.
As Indiana Sports Corp navigates the next few months, safety of our participants remains top priority for our event planners.
We are adapting our plans to make this year’s event as safe as possible, including: sending participants in waves of small groups rather than one start time; incorporating appropriate distance and cleanliness throughout all activations; converting the post-race party into an opportunity to explore Indy local businesses on participants’ own schedule; and adding a virtual 3-mile loop option. These plans will continue to evolve as we get closer to July 25.
Research in the event space continues to occur, measuring the safety precautions expected at events and social distancing best practices throughout events. Indiana Sports Corp leadership are adhering to guidance from local and state health agencies, specifically the Marion County Public Health Department.
If at any point Indiana Sports Corp feels the need to postpone/cancel the race, information will be immediately communicated to all participants. In the event of a cancellation of Indy Ultimate, participants will be able to complete the six-mile or three-mile loops virtually, receiving all Indy Ultimate benefits including the t-shirt, medal, and virtual event bag. A portion of each registration will still be donated to the Indiana Restaurant & Lodging Association.
Thank you to our participants, sponsors, and community partners for your continued support!