Indiana Sports Corp invites you to get IN the Game and be a part of the next two years' unprecedented lineup of sporting events in three ways - support, advocate, and volunteer.
In order to host these events, funds need to be raised to fulfill the commitments made by Indianapolis.
- The Indy Championships Fund is targeting corporations and individuals to donate major gifts, with a goal of $25M. If you are interested joining our highest level of champions ensuring the funding for these high-impact events, please contact Melissa Caito at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become an Indiana Sports Corp member! With memberships starting as low as $50 per year, you receive great perks like presale access to ISC events, invites to exclusive networking events, early access to volunteer opportunities, and more! PLUS- any new member that commits to Indiana Sports Corp's mission by April 1 will receive a free IN the Game t-shirt! Join Now.
One element of success for any event is attendance. In order to achieve attendance goals for the main and all ancillary events, the community is called upon to advocate and promote these events.
- The Indiana Sports Corp Speakers Bureau is looking to speak at community meetings, socials, and events about our upcoming lineup! Fill out this form, and a Speakers Bureau member will respond shortly with availability and additional questions.
- The community as a whole will be called upon to become event ambassadors, circulating event info through their networks and attending the events. Fill out your info below to receive our Play-by-Play newsletter, providing the most up-to-date info on event announcements and opportunities to get engaged.
With the number of events in this two-year timespan, a record amount of volunteers, more than 10,000, will be needed.
- Click here to see the latest volunteer opportunities available for our upcoming events. If you'd like to be added to our email list to receive updates on volunteer opportunities, fill out your info below.