Team Captains are a vital part of Indiana Sports Corp Corporate Challenge and we want to make sure you have everything you need to lead your company to victory! On this page, you'll find key dates, information and links to documents designed to help you throughout Corporate Challenge.
Saturday, August 17
Cornhole & Volleyball Tournament – Midwest Sports Complex
Bowling Event – Woodland Bowl
ESports - Microsoft Store at the Fashion Mall
Wednesday, August 21
Cycling Time Trial Event – Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Saturday, August 24
Main Event – Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Rules & Scoring Information:
- Team Eligibility (including division information)
- Event Rules
- Scoring Breakdown
- Golden Hanger Award
- Corporate Wellness Award
Schedule and Key Deadlines:
- Team Captain Deadlines
- Full Schedule
- Participant Registration Step-by-Step Guide
- Team Recruitment Worksheet
- Download your printable Corporate Challenge team poster
- Team Management Page Instructions
- Preferred T-Shirt Vendors
- MINI Challenge Information - SOLD OUT!
- Symposium Presentation 6.11
- Each team receives one complimentary team captain parking pass when they pick-up their bibs. This allows access to park right next to the Good Sport Field. Team Captains who have this pass must present it in the dashboard of their car, or they will not be admitted into the facility on Main Event day.
- This pass will allow entrance via Gate 2 off of 16th street, and following the signage and safety patrol team to the correct parking location.
- Please note- if you arrive after the 10K starts at 8:00AM- you will still be admitted to park inside the venue, but a different parking lot due to the 10K route.
- Parking Map
Join the Indiana Sports Corp Corporate Challenge Team Captains' Facebook group. Collaborate, ask questions and share ideas with other team captains for the event.