Team Captains are a vital part of Indiana Sports Corp Corporate Challenge and we want to make sure you have everything you need to lead your company to victory! On this page, you'll find key dates, information and links to documents designed to help you throughout Corporate Challenge.
Friday, August 27
- Cycling Time Trial Event (ALL DIVISIONS) – Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Saturday, August 28
- Main Event – Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Rules & Scoring Information:
- Team Eligibility (including division information)
- Event Rules
- Scoring Breakdown
- Golden Hanger Award
- Inspiring Sports Grant Program Donation Link
- Safety Guidelines
Schedule and Key Deadlines:
- Recruitment Flyer
- Overview Flyer
- Participant Registration Step-by-Step Guide
- Movement Challenge Results Step-by-Step
- Team Recruitment Worksheet
- Team Management Page Instruction
- Preferred T-Shirt Vendors
- MINI Challenge Information
- Blood Center Flyer
- Team Captain Deadlines
- Team Captain Schedule and Key Deadlines
- Each team receives one complimentary team captain parking pass when they pick-up their bibs. This allows access to park right next to the Good Sport Field. Team Captains who have this pass must present it in the dashboard of their car, or they will not be admitted into the facility on Main Event day.
- This pass will allow entrance via Gate 2 off of 16th street, and following the signage and safety patrol team to the correct parking location.
- Please note- if you arrive after the 10K starts at 8:00AM- you will still be admitted to park inside the venue, but a different parking lot due to the 10K route.
Frequently Asked Questions| 2021 Registered Teams
Join the Indiana Sports Corp Corporate Challenge Team Captains' Facebook group. Collaborate, ask questions and share ideas with other team captains for the event.