About the Inspiring Sports Grant Program
The Inspiring Sports Grants support organizations that provide underserved youth with the opportunity to participate in sports and fitness activities and teach life skills. Since the inception of the Grant program in 1988, nearly $2.1 million have been allocated to 233 youth organizations to support their sports programming and initiatives. The grants are funded by the net proceeds of the annual Inspiring Sports Charity Golf Tournament, as well as direct contributions from many generous organizations like the Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Foundation, the Samerian Foundation, and United Water. Inspiring Sports Charity Golf Tournament has been presented annually since 1988 by Indiana Sports Corp. If you are interested in information on future grants, or want to obtain more information regarding the Inspiring Sports Grant Program, please contact Molly Powell at MPowell@IndianaSportsCorp.org or (317) 237-5102.
The 2020 application for the Inspiring Sports Grant program will be open in August of 2019. To learn more about grant guidelines, click here.
All applications for the Inspiring Sports Grant program will be open in August.
2019 Grant Recipients
More than $70,000 was awarded to 13 youth-serving organizations impacting 7,000 children across the state of Indiana.
The 13 organization selected:
- Outside the Box - Camp Create U!
- Play Ball Indiana - Badges for Baseball
- Damar Services - Damar Services Intramural Sports Program
- Girl Scouts of Central Indiana - Mini-Golf Course
- Agape Therapeutic Riding Resources, Inc. - Equine-Facilitated Learning Program
- Camptown Inc. - CRUX Climbing Club
- Nine13 Sports - Kids Riding Bikes
- Horizons at St. Richard's Episcopal School - Swim and Rowing Lessons
- Boys & Girls Club of Porter County - Triple Play Program
- American Foundation for Preventative Medicine - Forever Fit Summer Camp
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Muncie - Junior Volleyball Program
- Happy Hollow Children's Camp - Equestrian Program
- Playworks Indiana - Coach and TeamUp