Tickets for the 2022 Big Ten Men’s Basketball Tournament are on sale to the general public. The 25th annual tournament will be contested March 9-13 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Ind., home of the NBA’s Indiana Pacers and WNBA’s Indiana Fever.
Lower-level tickets for the Big Ten Men’s Basketball Tournament may be purchased through the 14 Big Ten university ticket offices. General public tickets are available at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse box office or Ticketmaster.com.
General public tickets for the tournament are available for all sessions. All-session tickets for the 100 level are available only through Big Ten university ticket offices for $400. Tickets in the 200 level range from $210 for seats in the corners and on the baseline to $290 for seats on the sidelines. Orders are limited to eight all-session tickets.
The Big Ten Men’s Basketball Tournament continues to feature a discounted student ticket program. For the 2022 event, students of Big Ten universities may purchase tickets for $20, good for only the session or sessions featuring their school. All students must have a valid student ID for entry. Student section seating is available in balcony sections and orders are limited to one ticket per student. Details on the discounted student ticket program have been sent to the university ticket offices for distribution directly to students.
Tickets are also available through TicketSmarter: The Official Secondary Ticket Resale Marketplace of the Big Ten Conference.
In addition, fans are encouraged to visit the official Big Ten Men’s Basketball Tournament web site (bigten.org/mbbt) and follow Big Ten Men’s Basketball on Twitter (@B1GMBBall) throughout the 2021-22 season for more information.
COVID-19 Guidelines for 2022 Big Ten Basketball Tournaments at Gainbridge Fieldhouse
The Big Ten Conference has established the following guidelines for attendees of the Big Ten Women’s Basketball Tournament from March 2-6, 2022, and the Big Ten Men’s Basketball Tournament from March 9-13, 2022, at Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis:
POLICY FOR FANS
- All fans are strongly encouraged to attend only if they are fully vaccinated and have received a booster if eligible.
- All fans are encouraged to wear masks inside the arena except when actively eating or drinking.
- Individuals who are feeling sick and/or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should not attend the tournament.
- All fans should follow appropriate guidance regarding local public health requirements in regards to isolation and quarantine procedures for individuals with COVID-19 positive test results and individuals identified as high-risk contacts to a COVID-19 positive individual.
- The conference will continue to monitor the COVID-19 environment and may adjust policies at a later date.