Experience downtown Indianapolis like never before! The 2022 Indy Ultimate run/walk is set for Saturday, September 10.
We are excited to announce a referral program this year. Refer and get two or more of your friends, coworkers, or family registered through a unique link that will be provided to you after registration and become eligible for the following:
- 2 Referrals - Receive $5 off your entry fee
- 5 Referrals - Receive $20 off your entry fee
- 10 Referrals - Full refund of your entry fee AND be entered to win an Indy Ultimate Weekend*
- Top Referrer - 2 tickets to the 2022 Big Ten Football Championship Game
What is Indy Ultimate?
Join us on Saturday, September 10 for Indiana Sports Corp’s Indy Ultimate. — the Downtown Adventure Event in Indianapolis. Walk, jog, or run your way through many of the city’s most iconic venues and landmarks all with safety precautions in place for COVID-19.
Enjoy unforgettable activities like running the bases at Victory Field and kicking a field goal at Lucas Oil Stadium among other unique experiences along this year's full loop route. Stops include Indy’s most iconic sports venues, arts and culture sites, and city landmarks.
All registrations are final and no refunds will be provided. You may transfer your registration to another name by logging into your RunSignUp account and updating your order information with the new registrant’s information.
Have questions? View our FAQ page.
By participating in this year’s Indy Ultimate, you’ll get an inside look at some of the best sports venues and cultural locations in downtown Indianapolis, and your participation will support Indiana Sports Corp’s mission to attract world class events to the city like the 2021 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship, U.S. Olympic Team Trials – Diving, and the Big Ten Football Championship Game.
Will Indy Ultimate have safety precautions in place due to COVID-19?
Indy Ultimate is going the extra mile to ensure the safety of all participants. Here are some safety measures we are taking:
- Staggered participant waves to control crowd flow
- Controlled handling procedures for water stations and post-race receivables
- Pre-event communications instructing those feeling ill, experiencing symptoms, or having a fever to stay home
Additional Covid-19 precautions will be communicated to participants in advance of the event.