Indianapolis will host the 2024 U.S. Olympic Team Trials – Swimming, June 15-23. For the first time ever, the event will be staged on a football field, as Lucas Oil Stadium will host the nine-day Olympic-qualifying meet in front of 250,000 fans.
To prepare for this event, we are inviting our local community to join us as Indy Goes for Gold. Indy Goes for Gold is a community engagement program that will support businesses, attractions, restaurants, hotels, and more to connect with the event, get involved, and help us showcase why Indy is the best host city in the country.
How does it work?
Step 1: Register to be an Indy Goes for Gold Community Champion. No cost to register.
Step 2: During the registration process, we will capture information about your business, as well as offers we can promote to ticketholders via our event website.
- How will Indiana Sports Corp promote the Indy Goes for Gold Program to ticketholders?
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Earned Media Opportunities
Step 3: You'll receive an email on February 20, 2024 with opportunities for how you can activate.
- Download the Indy Goes for Gold digital graphics package and share that you're going for gold on your social media channels.
- Place an order for your signage kit and rep the All Lanes Lead to Indy brand now through June.
- Purchase All Lanes Lead to Indy apparel and swag for your team.
- Have a team member that is going above and beyond for our community? Submit a Gold Medal Moment nomination to have that individual recognized as someone that is "going for gold".
- Connect with the Indiana Sports Corp team to host a promotional or speaking event at your business so your team can learn more about 2024 U.S. Olympic Swimming Trials.
- Donate gift cards and items that can be used as an "Enter to Win" prizes for our 2024 U.S. Olympic Swimming Trials volunteers.
- Host an event or day to donate proceeds in support of 2024 U.S. Olympic Swimming Trials water safety and impact programs. Examples include Dine to Donate or other give back events or days.
- Create a gold medal offer available from June 15-23. During the event, ticketholders will have the opportunity to pick up their All Lanes Lead to Indy Gold Medal (while supplies last). This gold medal is their ticket to all things Indy. By showing their All Lanes Lead to Indy gold medal at registered businesses, they will receive special offers and discounts. Examples are 10% off your purchase or entry, BOGO offer, or a $10 discount. All discounts and offers are determined by the business.
- Share volunteer opportunities with your team, board members, committees, or other groups.
- Purchase 2024 U.S. Olympic Swimming Trials tickets for your team, clients, stakeholders, or other groups.
- Ask to learn more information about our sponsorship offerings.
- Have your own partnership idea? Reach out to Indiana Sports Corp at email@example.com.
Who can sign up?
Corporate Partners, Small Businesses, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Non-Profit Organizations, Community Partners, Attractions, and more in Central Indiana and surrounding areas.