Make an Impact
The participation and hard work of Indiana residents are a large part of what attracts major events to our state. In the Indiana Sports Corp Volunteer Program, you get to be an integral part of world-class sporting events that you help make a success in Indiana.
In addition to individual volunteer opportunities, we would love to engage your school or company for a group outing.
Indiana Sports Corp has many exciting events coming up, and we need your help!
Current Volunteer Opportunities in 2018:
- NCAA Division III Men's & Women's Swimming & Diving Championships (March 21-24)
- Indy Women in Tech Championship presented by Guggenheim (August 13-19)
Future Volunteer Opportunities in 2018:
- Inspiring Sports Charity Golf Tournament (June 25)
- Indiana Sports Corp Corporate Challenge (August 18, 22 25)
- Indy Ultimate: Urban Adventure Race (September 8)
If you're interested in being notified when volunteer opportunities become available, please complete the form below. Indiana Sports Corp uses TRS to schedule volunteers for events, when opportunities become available you will receive a link to sign up in our database for desired volunteer shifts.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Member
Make a difference as an Indiana Sports Corp Member.
View our events and make an impact.