Make an Impact
The participation and hard work of Indiana residents are a large part of what attracts major events to our state. In the Indiana Sports Corp Volunteer Program, you get to be an integral part of world-class sporting events that you help make a success in Indiana.
In addition to individual volunteer opportunities, we would love to engage your school or company for a group outing.
Volunteering is Now Easier Than Ever!
Indiana Sports Corp is incredibly grateful for our volunteers. Your feedback on your volunteer experience is important to us and we know how important communication and access is to you.
As we take on next level events, we are upgrading to next level technology. Introducing Rosterfy! Rosterfy is Indiana Sports Corp's new Volunteer Management Platform, making it easier for you to secure shifts, receive updates on new opportunities and ensure you have all the information you need to make our events a success.
With this new technology, we need all our volunteers to create a new account.
Creating an account takes less than five minutes:
2. Complete the form – headshots are welcome but not necessary to move forward.
3. Save the date for the Big Ten Women's Basketball Tournament March 4-8.
Register now and continue to be a part of our team!
Get IN the Game!
Indiana Sports Corp has many exciting events coming up, and we need your help!
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities:
- Big Ten Women's Basketball Tournament (March 4-8, 2020)
- Big Ten Men's Basketball Tournament (March 11-15, 2020)
- NCAA Division I Men's Swimming and Diving Championships (March 25-28, 2020)
Become a Member
Make a difference as an Indiana Sports Corp Member.
View our events and make an impact.