For more questions about Inspiring Sports Youth Programs, please contact Molly Powell at MPowell@IndianaSportsCorp.org or (317) 237-5102. To make a donation to Indiana Sports Corp youth programs, click here.
Inspiring Sports Exchange
As part of Indiana Sports Corp’s strategic plan, as a not-for-profit company and the country’s leading sports commission, we have worked with several partners to create the Inspiring Sports Exchange. This is an online tool that connects youth-serving organizations with Indiana companies and individuals who have sports equipment, volunteer hours, facilities, and other resources to donate. In 2018, Indiana Sports Corp impacted 75,000 Indiana youth through a number of programs and initiatives.
Equipment for Kids
The Inspiring Sports Equipment Grant (formerly Inspiring Sports Equipment Distribution) is currently open and will close April 5, 2019. The grant application is posted on The Exchange. To begin the application process, an account must be created within The Exchange. Questions contact Molly Powell email@example.com or 317-237-5102.
- Inspiring Sports Grant Program support organizations that provide underserved youth with the opportunity to participate in sports and fitness activities and teach life skills. Since the inception of the Grant program in 1988, nearly $2.1 million has been allocated to 233 youth organizations to support their sports programming and initiatives. Applications will open in August, 2019. For additional information, click here.
- As part of its mission, Indiana Sports Corp, Big Ten and the College Football Playoff Foundation want to honor and support innovative teaching and learning. Indiana Sports Corp Grants Committee reviews each grant application it receives. The Committee may request additional information from the applicant, school administrators, or curriculum coordinators.
Indiana Sports Corp provides tickets to many of its events to youth-serving organizations. These organizations are able to provide young people the opportunity to witness first-hand these sporting events that most would be unable to attend without this program. If your company would like to donate your tickets to a youth organization, contact Molly Powell at 317-237-5102.
For more information on Inspiring Sports Event Programs, check out our upcoming event schedule.
Inspiring Sports Officials/Lifeguard Clinics
2019 Lifeguard Certification
- March 22-24 and April 5-7 - Registration required and can be done here.
- Girls Basketball Clinic on Sunday, March 10th
- Middle School Curriculum Program
- Books for Buckets Program
- Junior Journalism Program
Soccer Officials Clinic
Learn how to become a soccer official for FREE!
Saturday, March 30 at Lucas Oil Stadium
12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Ages 12 and older
Dinner and ticket to Indy Eleven game included
Clinic run in partnership with the Indy Eleven, Indiana Soccer and the Indiana Referee Association.
Each participant will receive an equipment package with 2 official shirts, shorts, whistle, cards and flags ($55 value).
Registration required and can be done here.
- Diving programs will be offered with curriculum May 21-24
- More info to come
NCAA DI, DII and DIII Rowing Championships Youth Programs
- Clinic May 28-30, more information coming soon