For more questions about Inspiring Sports Youth Programs, please contact Molly Powell at MPowell@IndianaSportsCorp.org or (317) 237-5102. To make a donation to Indiana Sports Corp youth programs, click here.
Inspiring Sports Exchange
As part of Indiana Sports Corp’s strategic plan, as a not-for-profit company and the country’s leading sports commission, we have worked with several partners to create the Inspiring Sports Exchange. This is an online tool that connects youth-serving organizations with Indiana companies and individuals who have sports equipment, volunteer hours, facilities, and other resources to donate. In 2017, Indiana Sports Corp impacted 95,163 Indiana youth through a number of programs and initiatives.
Equipment for Kids
Indiana Sports Corp’s Inspiring Sports Equipment for Kids program collects and distributes new donated sports equipment to help underserved local young athletes jumpstart a more active lifestyle while encouraging a commitment to good health. Learn more by checking out this video. The 2018 distribution application will be available on the Inspiring Sports Exchange in August. If you are not registered on The Exchange, click here and apply for the equipment for kids.
- Inspiring Sports Grant Program support organizations that provide underserved youth with the opportunity to participate in sports and fitness activities and teach life skills. Since the inception of the Grant program in 1988, nearly $2.1 million has been allocated to 233 youth organizations to support their sports programming and initiatives. Applications will be accepted until October 31.The grant cycle is changing from previous years. For additional information, click here.
- As part of its mission, Indiana Sports Corp, Big Ten and the College Football Playoff Foundation want to honor and support innovative teaching and learning. Indiana Sports Corp Grants Committee reviews each grant application it receives. The Committee may request additional information from the applicant, school administrators, or curriculum coordinators. To register, create an account on The Exchange or go here to learn more. Applications are due by Nov. 2.
Indiana Sports Corp provides tickets to many of its events to youth-serving organizations. These organizations are able to provide young people the opportunity to witness first-hand these sporting events that most would be unable to attend without this program. If your company would like to donate your tickets to a youth organization, contact Molly Powell at 317-237-5102.
For more information on Inspiring Sports Event Programs, check out our upcoming event schedule.
Big Ten Football Championship Game Youth Programs
Check out all youth programs offered surrounding the Big Ten Football Championship Game here.
Inspiring Sports Officials/Lifeguard Clinics
Football Officials Clinic
- December 1 at the Indiana Convention Center, registration coming in October
2019 Lifeguard Certification
- More info coming soon
Big Ten Women's Basketball Tournament
- Girls Clinic (registration opens in January)
- Middle School Curriculum Program